Certification Discussion

1.  Cqt exam

Posted 6 days ago
Are all questions multiple choice?
--

2.  RE: Cqt exam

Posted 4 days ago
Hi Adrian

The exam is 100 multiple choice questions there are no short answer or essay questions.

Best wishes

------------------------------
Claire Everett
Prosegur Australia
Lane Cove
(61)284127520

3.  RE: Cqt exam

Posted 4 days ago
Thank you very much. I request someone who has appeared at CQA exam through Computer based testing to guide me in this respect.
Ashok

Ashok Jain

Ghaziabad
(91) 9910176001

4.  RE: Cqt exam

Posted 2 days ago
Hi Ashok,

I took the CQA exam in 2016 through computer based testing and it was 165 questions long with case studies questions.  15 of the questions were ungraded, but you don't know which of the 165 were of the 15.  Time was extremely limited and I barely finished in time to review the questions that I flagged on the computer to review.  If it is a computer based exam (CBT) all questions are multiple choice even the case studies questions where you read an excerpt and answer questions relevant to the case study.  Hope this helps!

As Claire had mentioned, if you're taking the CQT exam, it'll be 110 questions, 100 will be graded and 10 are survey questions that are ungraded.

Anhtuan Le
Sr. Quality Systems Engineer
Mountlake Terrace WA
(408)630-0145

5.  RE: Cqt exam

Posted 2 days ago
Thank you Anhtuan Le.
May please further guide that case studies are provided in hard copy or on soft version at the same computer you are giving exam. with regards,  Ashok Jain

6.  RE: Cqt exam

Posted 12 hours ago
The case studies questions require you to read several relatively short documents (~3-6 pages per case study) that are in a PDF-like form that is on the computer screen, so soft version.  There are several case studies for the CQA exam.

Anhtuan Le
Sr. Quality Systems Engineer
Mountlake Terrace WA
(408)630-0145