Consultants Network

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi What is best approach in Minitab where you have 1 categorical response variable(pass/fail) and 9 continuous input variables? What steps are required to deal with this  categorical response variable dealt  in Minitab? Info on this is appreciated. ...

• I am new to TS. I want to understand the different between ISO 9001: 2008 and TS 16949:2009 Also the changes between ISO 9001:2015 and IATF:2016. Please help! ------------------------------ Lennette Upshaw Quality Manager Jonesboro GA (770) ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Webinar Speakers

Hello Lisa, I would like to speak in the webinar. Please, let me know if there is a chance for that. Kind regards, Robert Guzman, ASQ Fellow ------------------------------ Roberto Guzman, ASQ Fellow (919)344-7303 ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Webinar Speakers

Hello Everyone, I am the webinar chair for the Inspection Division and we are planning on conducting two webinars later this year (one in Q3 and one in Q4). We have been conducting these webinars with Quality Management Division as an educational benefit ...

• Have any ASQ Sections joined their local Chamber of Commerce? I am thinking about our section joining the Chamber. It seems to be expensive and I was wondering if anyone is aware of any sections that have joined their local Chamber and what the results ...

Community Founder

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

A Quick Survey

We would like you to get the most from your on-line community experience so we are conducting a short survey. Please take the time to complete the survey and provide us with your honest feedback.. Or simply copy and paste this url into your browser. ...

• Profile Picture

Did You Know?

About one-sixth of ASQs members report that they are internal or external consultants. Many other members offer consulting services on a part-time basis..Indeed, almost every ASQ members occasionally provides advice or leads a training class, and those ...

• In these times of economic stress, there are many factors affecting the consulting profession, and those of us who focus on the quality arena are facing additional challenges. Participate in our Consultants Network Blog to share your ideas on what ...

• Dear MOCK, To be blunt, I love my work but hate my job. I’ve been thinking of starting my own consulting business? What do you think? Take This Job and Shove It Dear Take, I feel your pain, but remember that the grass always looks ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We’re really glad you’ve decided to become part of our community, and we hope you’ll help to make it a place where consultants can exchange information and ideas to improve their work and the services they provide clients. We’d like to learn ...