Consultants Network

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

COPQ resources?

Hi – I am an ASQ member and work for a large, nationwide veterinary practice (1000 hospitals). We have been asked by our senior leadership team to start to explore the cost of poor quality and the potential ROI of implementing a quality program. We have ...

• I use Hartford: https://www.thehartford.com ------Original Message------ Wondering if you have found a good provider for General Liability and Errors and Omissions? ------------------------------ Edward Warner Statistics and Quality Engineering ...

• Most professional associations have a preferred supplier for general liability insurance and E&O. I have found the same package with a better rate is available through a larger association, For example, in Canada there are two associations with a similar ...

• Check out Hiscox -- Jane Keathley, MS, PMP Keathley and Company, LLC Chair, ASQ Innovation Division 434-409-3535 ------Original Message------ Wondering if you have found a good provider for General Liability ...

• To Whom It May Concern: I am looking for an individual or organization that can provide ISO 9001:2015 consulting and internal audit services that has considerable experience with early stage tech start ups. My company is located in the East Bay California. ...

Community Founder

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

A Quick Survey

We would like you to get the most from your on-line community experience so we are conducting a short survey. Please take the time to complete the survey and provide us with your honest feedback.. Or simply copy and paste this url into your browser. ...

• Profile Picture

Did You Know?

About one-sixth of ASQs members report that they are internal or external consultants. Many other members offer consulting services on a part-time basis..Indeed, almost every ASQ members occasionally provides advice or leads a training class, and those ...

• In these times of economic stress, there are many factors affecting the consulting profession, and those of us who focus on the quality arena are facing additional challenges. Participate in our Consultants Network Blog to share your ideas on what ...

• Dear MOCK, To be blunt, I love my work but hate my job. I’ve been thinking of starting my own consulting business? What do you think? Take This Job and Shove It Dear Take, I feel your pain, but remember that the grass always looks ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We’re really glad you’ve decided to become part of our community, and we hope you’ll help to make it a place where consultants can exchange information and ideas to improve their work and the services they provide clients. We’d like to learn ...