• I'm motivated by passionate people, constant challenge, and the opportunity to make an impact. I believe that life is too short to spend time working on things that don't matter to you.
• Ha was elected as the National Director of ASQ Board of Directors (2013-2014). He was elected as ASQ Fellow in 2005.
• Ha Dao is a worldwide expert in solving complex technical problems.
• Provide leadership in deployment, training, coaching, problem solving and consulting for multi-business units worldwide.
• Global deployment, management and instruction experience in Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, and Shainin Statistical Engineering for the $4 billion Business Units globally.
• Ha Dao works with deployment teams to achieve process improvement targets through consulting, training, project execution and change management.
1. Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Delphi/AIT Group (2003)
2. Shainin Red X Master, Shainin, (2000)
3. Shainin Rolling Top 5 Manager, Shainin, (2005)
4. Shainin Red X Reliability Engineer, Shainin (2006)
5. Shainin Green Y Journeyman, Shainin (2006)
6. Robust Engineering Practitioner, ASI Consulting Group (2005)
7. ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt, American Society for Quality (2003)
8. ASQ CQE Quality Engineer, American Society for Quality (1994)
9. ASQ CQA Quality Auditor, American Society for Quality (1994)
Specialties: Technical Problem Solving of critical and chronic manufacturing problems.